Monday, September 24, 2018

Ask me about Iran

Discovering and understand about different cultures and nations is an adventurous task that most people around the world like. 

Iran is a country that has been sensored by most media world wide (I dont know why!?). So to explain the daily situation of Iran and Iranian people, I have decided to write on a daily basis about Iran. 

What do people think, what is the trend and what do people want from tourist? 

I will explain all the details about Iran and show you the ways to do business with Iran or make friends in here. 

Most Iranian love American and European people. So you dont need to struggle in that part. 

I will write more in the future to keep you uptodate. 

So long


No comments:

Post a Comment

Iran Saffron to Export - How to distinguish pure saffron from fake sample?

Iran Saffron to Export - How to distinguish pure saffron from fake sample?   Iranian Saffron is well-known around the world since...